At Watauga Hearing, we understand that hearing loss affects each person differently. Because no single treatment plan is all encompassing, we are committed to providing a comprehensive communication solution personalized to every individual’s unique hearing needs. Our audiologists will work closely with you to create a customized treatment plan designed to help you overcome the challenges related to your hearing loss. We’ll include your loved ones and other communication partners in the process to ensure those you care about the most are actively involved in improving your quality of life. Better communication is our goal for you, and we’ll be there every step of the way to ensure you achieve it.
Our affiliation with the physicians at Ear, Nose, and Throat Associates assures seamless advanced treatment of hearing loss and related issues. Our audiologists identify a wide variety of medical conditions of the hearing and balance systems and refer these cases for appropriate medical or surgical treatment.
Our audiologists evaluate and treat individuals of all ages. They enjoy the variety this provides and have the knowledge and expertise to do so.
Our services include:
- Assistive listening device selection and fitting
- Aural habilitation/rehabilitation
- Bone anchored (osseointegrated) hearing aid selection and fitting
- Hearing evaluation
- Custom hearing protection selection and fitting
- Electroacoustic assessment of hearing aids
- Hearing aid selection and fitting
- Hearing aid follow-up care
- Individualized communication evaluations
- Tinnitus assessment
- Tinnitus management
- Vestibular testing
- Auditory evoked potential testing
- Newborn hearing screening
- Hearing monitoring services
- Swim mold selection and fitting
If you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment, please do not hesitate to call us at (423) 928-1901 .